Project Ufo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Project Ufo, Your owner is Matt!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mr Destiny For Mod!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr Destiny

Mr Destiny For Mod! Empty
PostSubject: Mr Destiny For Mod!   Mr Destiny For Mod! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 2:56 pm

Hey Guys,

Im pretty new to the server so I know I wont stand a chance against other members that have already started playing and have filled out a application.

Basically I want to be Moderator to make the server better. I have good ideas and I am a good peoples person so I can control hard situations such as players arguing.

I speak 100% English and sadly no other language but If anyone needs help I will do my best to understand them.

Why Should I Be Mod?

Well I guess this is what all players and staff are wondering,
I want to help in the game community and keep the server up and running for fellow players.
I put 100% effort when ever needed and I contribute to everyone's ideas and personal feelings,

I cannot stand people using insults such as "Your Mother"
You may be thinking why? Well basically 3 years ago I sadly lost my mother so I do not stand for anyone using insults like this I feel players only get one warning.

Hope You Like My Post,

Peace cheers
Back to top Go down
Matt
Owner And Coder

Mr Destiny For Mod! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr Destiny For Mod!   Mr Destiny For Mod! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 6:37 am

Rejected!!

due to NOT played 50hr+ or 50+ posts :/
Back to top Go down
https://projectufo.darkbb.com

Mr Destiny For Mod!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Ufo :: Apply For Staff here-
Jump to: