Project Ufo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Project Ufo, Your owner is Matt!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Frozen's mod application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
frozen

Frozen's mod application Empty
PostSubject: Frozen's mod application   Frozen's mod application Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 12:47 pm

ingame name: Frozen

combat: lvl 126

What are you going for mod or admin? i will help all guy who need help i will answer all question of normal players and i will help to make this server good Very Happy hes already good Very Happy

why should you be mod/admin? i want be admin or mod becuz i like to do this job and i already be co owner and admin on different server and i really like the job.

tell us abit about your self? i live in canada montreal i got 15 years old , i play 5 hour minimum per day at this client.

what can you do for server to improve it? i already made video of my other server i can make video of this perfect server to say to more people to join it i can do lot of stuff on this server i will do my job for al lplayer and staff have fun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
i iz a veng
Mod
i iz a veng

PostSubject: YH nice   Frozen's mod application Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 1:06 pm

Nice application oh yh dnt forget to vote gl on staff postion
Back to top Go down
http://www.projectufo.darkbb.com
Matt
Owner And Coder

PostSubject: Re: Frozen's mod application   Frozen's mod application Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 6:36 am

Rejected !!

due to have NOT played 50hr+ and 50+ posts
Back to top Go down
https://projectufo.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frozen's mod application   Frozen's mod application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frozen's mod application
Page 1 of 1