Project Ufo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Project Ufo, Your owner is Matt!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

clifford mod/admin app #2

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Clifford is gay

Clifford is gay

clifford mod/admin app #2 Empty
PostSubject: clifford mod/admin app #2   clifford mod/admin app #2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 3:58 pm

ingame name:clifford

combat:101

What are you going for mod or admin?advertise help new comers out be a good staff member to all

why should you be mod/admin?i have loads of expirence and i a really nice guy im really athletic i play baseball basketball abd football i love playing priVATE SERVERS I USED TO PLAY ON TEXAS HOLDEM BUT THEN IT GOT REALLY OLD I WAS BROWSING THHROUGH SERVERES AND THIS MY GOT MY EYE AND I REALLY ENJOY IT I THINK IT WAS REALLY NICE STAFF AND REALLY NICE PVP SPAWNING IS GOOD AND IT SOUNDS LIKE A WHOLE PUNCH OF FUN AND ALSO I LOVE HOW MATT IS A DEDICATED PLAYER AND also so am i!!

tell us abit about your self?smart can be funny helper love foot ball basket ball love helping people in need out i just love this server because its a very unique server most server there is a seprate pvp reg world but on this there is spawning usally only for admin+ but on here it isnt i just love it loads guys and i think it should be #1 in my mind it is!

what can you do for server to improve it?more people and better staff i encourage people also hope u pick me matt iza a veng also or whatever ur name is i dont really care just the fact that its a good oppurtunity and i would still love to play this server if i am !rejected! or not also i would like admin but mod is great to Very Happy thanks
Back to top Go down
hood star

PostSubject: Re: clifford mod/admin app #2   clifford mod/admin app #2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 2:16 pm

Hello my name is Bektas Cicek am curently studying Btec National Media in college of waltham forst. i can scriot write i can speak english turkish french and a little german. i am vey co-opearted and helpfull. i vote for server every day. i am a pro video ediot i can use abode movie amker and photoshop. am on server 24-7 a day. Smile

I am very helpful to people if i be a mod i will like to my old school firend to join this server and make the cuminity to work.

My dream is to work Jagex ltd in cambridge after i finsih universciy in london. this will be a great experence for me i never been a mod but i will do a greta mod Smile my user name of server Hood Star
my email adress is bcicek1993@hotmail.com
my youtube account is small4life1993

my dob is 20-08-1993 am 16 at the momemnt.
i know couple of people who donate for servers for no reason i get em to vote for your server liek 8 of em Smile
thank for you co-opeartions
i would like to be a admin or mod i don't mind :-)

you sincerlly

Hood Star
Back to top Go down
Nazi Banana

Nazi Banana

PostSubject: Re: clifford mod/admin app #2   clifford mod/admin app #2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 11:54 am

make yur own topic to post..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: clifford mod/admin app #2   clifford mod/admin app #2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

clifford mod/admin app #2
Page 1 of 1